World of Tanks – Public Test of Version 7.5
If you wanted to find out what will Version 7.5 of World of Tanks look like, with its infamous Tier X TDs and Medium tanks now you have the opportunity to do so. Starting today, and lasting for an unknown length of time, you will have an opportunity to test a lot of the new content, as well as check out some other changes that are present in this Public Test Version. There has been some re-balancing, but not only of the Higher Tiers, but also of lower tiers. Also, take note that new maps will also be added, called Seaport, Highway and Quiet Beach.
In order to take part in the Public Test you have to visit the official announcement and follow the instructions there. Download the Test client, install it in a separate location to where your main game is, and then patch it up. You will have access to the different tanks you have on your basic account but you will be unable to pass on any experience or credits gained during the test to your main account (you also do not suffer any costs). On top of that you will receive gold in order to experiment with new tanks/equipment, as well as your overall experience and credit income will be higher.
Check below for the full list of changes. Take note, the test servers are a bit sluggish, so if you want to take part in the Public Test you must be mildly patient! While you are testing do not forget to leave some useful comments and point out any bugs or glitches, so that the final release of Version 7.5 will be as good as it can.
List of changes between 7.4 and 7.5 patches:
- Added 3 new maps: Seaport, Highway, Quiet Beach.
- Added new tier X medium tanks: Е-50 Ausf.M, Т-62А, M48A1
- Added new tier X tank destroyers: JagdPz E-100, Object 268, AMX 50 Foch 155, T110E3, T110E4
- Added new tier V French light tank: ELC AMX
- Added new tier VIII German tank destroyer: Jagdpanther II
- The following French light and medium tanks have moved one tier up: AMX 12t, AMX 13 75, AMX 13 90, Lorraine 40t, Bat Chatillon 25t
- Credit revenue and repair cost rebalanced for some tanks
- Reworked Match-Making for the majority of vehicles. Now players won’t normally see vehicles of more than two tiers difference to the tier of his/her own vehicle.
- All experience from elite Ferdinand transferred to Jagdtiger
- Rebalanced tier II and III tank destroyers
- After analysing statistical results, we have made some changes:
- Rebalanced (mainly nerfed) some parameters of the French TD’s and SPG’s added in version 7.4.
- Rebalanced (mainly buffed) some parameters of the second USSR Heavy Tank line: Т-150, КV-3, КV-4, SТ-1, IS-4.
- Rebalanced (mainly buffed) some parameters of Tier 10 German Heavy Tanks: E-100 and Maus.
- Due to the introduction of tier X Medium tanks, the following tier IX vehicles have been rebalanced: E-50, M46 Patton, Т-54.
- Fixed icon of the AMX 105 AM French SPG.
- Fixed the name and parameters for the top suspension of the Lorraine 155 51 French SPG.
- Reworked ‘ZigZag’ camouflage pattern on M18 Hellcat USA TD.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to buy а M24 Chaffee stock engine after selling it.
- Fixed some errors in the visual models of the following vehicles: AMX AC Mle 1948, ARL 44, IS-8.
- Changed IS-8 armouring.
- Fixed errors in armouring of AMX 50 Foch TD.
- Fixed name of Somua Sau 40 TD.
- Rebalanced some Soviet medium tanks and tank destroyers:
- Т-28: F-30 gun removed, tank rebalanced
- Т-34-85: 100mm D10T gun removed, 85mm D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- Т-43: 100mm D10T gun removed, 85mm D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- КV-13 rebalanced
- SU-85: 107mm ZiS-6S gun removed, 85mm D-5S-85BM added, tank rebalanced.
- Reworked mechanics for shell-shock crew damage with high-explosive rounds
- Now a hit to an internal module will still deal damage even if the armour wasn’t penetrated.
- Fixed the ‘We hit them hard’ voice replay when setting an enemy tank on fire.
- Fixed a bug causing game crash when leaving battle to garage
- Added support for Vivox voice chat service.
- Fixed the density of some bushes. This influences camouflage level.
- Fixed the WoT symbol not appearing on the white banner in ‘Encounter’ battle mode.
- Fixed some rare cases of training room chat not being removed once the room is dismissed.
- Added and reworked some battle hints.
- Fixed the login screen not displaying correctly when quickly pressing enter after the client loads.
- Reworked hint pop-up text on buttons in replays;
- Added option to restore converted XP to the original vehicle by clicking on the vehicle checkbox in the XP exchange window.
- Fixed the display of damaged modules when watching an ally vehicle in ‘postmortem’ mode.
- Fixed suspension repair option when using ‘Ctrl + LMB’ click on the image.
- Fixed a disparity between the actual state of the scrolling buttons and their display in ‘carousel’ of chat channels.
- Fixed storage of the platoon window in garage.
- Made some additions to the battle hint window which pops-up when pressing ‘F1′ in battle.
- Fixed the shortened names of tanks in the battle loading screen.
- Fixed the position of vehicle icons in historical description.
- Added a notification for when Premium Account compensation has been made due to server maintenance.
- Slightly changed mini-map icon colours.
- Fixed the description and conditions for obtaining Fadin’s medal.
- Fixed some errors in chat filter.
- Fixed the display of durability marker over tanks with all crew wounded.
- Fixed the functionality of ‘Attention to the sector X’ with max-scaled mini-map.
- Fixed the pop-up hint for mastery badges.
- Fixed the change of marker colours when toggling ‘alternative colour scheme’ on and off.
- Fixed the functionality of alternative colour scheme in training rooms.
- Fixed the description for ‘Ace Tanker’ mastery badge.
- Fixed the description of some crew skills and perks.
- Fixed some errors in the interface training.
- Fixed some places where it is possible to get ‘stuck’ on ‘Wide Park’ map.
- Added ‘planes in the sky’ environment effect to ‘Airfield’ map.
See you on the battlefield!
Alex “WriterX” Bielski