Twelve Sky 2 Starter Pack Giveaway!
Heard of Twelve Sky 2 and wanted to give it a go? You are in a bit of luck then. We have a plenty of starter packs to hands out. There is a catch however, and the rules will be explained below.
Edit: This Giveaway has already ended.
What is Twelve Sky 2?
Twelve Sky 2 is a Martial Arts MMORPG set in Ancient China. Your character chooses between one of three clans (Tiger, Snake and Dragon) and depending on his/your choices you will specialize in specific techniques and weapons. Twelve Sky 2 is centred around PvP, and each of the three clans is ruled by the players themselves. For a few more details check our previous article on Twelve Sky 2.
How do I take part in the Giveaway?
It’s rather simple. You have to sign up to one of our Subscription Channels.
Once you do that get in contact with us (us being AlterGamer) via the “Contact” page (there is a form there) and you will get a Newbie Starter Pack with:
• 1x Level 1 Jo’bul Cape (Stat Enhancement)
• 2x Level 1 Pet Tickets
• 200 Min (2x EXP) Phoenix Pill (Pre-Activated)
If you subscribe to three or four of our channels get in contact with us via any of the channels (for us to verify your claim) and you will receive the “Veteran” Starter Pack. This starter pack will contain the following goodies:
• 1x Deity 1 (Level 146) Character (1775 Stat Points + 738 Skill Points)
• 1x Adept 1 (Level 113) Sky Cape (Stat Enhancement)
• 1x Deity 1 Rare Gear Set (Offensive Weapon, Armor, Gloves, Boots, Ring, Amulet)
• 720 Min (Prime EXP Map) Mystical Ground
• 400 Min (2x EXP) Phoenix Pill
• 7 Days Double Inventory Storage Space
• 7 Days Double Bank Storage Space
There is a huge difference, but we can assure you that at the start of this Giveaway we will have 450 “Newbie” Starter Packs and 50 “Veteran” Starter packs. As such, there should be plenty for anybody.
Once you get the code from us you have to do the following:
1) Register a game account at http://www.mayngames.com.
2) Download Twelve Sky 2 here: http://www.mayngames.com/games/download
3) Send a Support ticket with the code we gave you via: http://support.mayngames.com
4) Wait patiently while the people at Mayn verify your code and deposit the goodies at your account.
We will keep this article updated so that you know how many codes are still left. You can submit your code to Mayn untill the 31st of May (2012).
E-mails will be checked daily to maintain a rapid distribution of codes.
Hear from you soon.
Alex “WriterX” Bielski